Telluride, CO 81435
|Sunday||By Appt. Only|
|Monday||By Appt. Only|
|Tuesday||By Appt. Only|
|Wednesday||By Appt. Only|
|Thursday||By Appt. Only|
|Friday||By Appt. Only|
|Saturday||By Appt. Only|
About Telluride Sitters
Your Trusted Choice for Child
Care Services in Telluride
Telluride Sitters offers babysitting and toy and baby gear rentals. Locally owned and operated, we want to be the child care service you turn to during your vacation or holiday in Telluride. Along with our experienced, certified babysitters, we offer toy rentals and equipment for children, providing the things you may have forgotten – or can’t travel with because the equipment is too big. We try beat or match all bag fees, helping you SAVE & CARRY LESS.
Go have your fun. Because your kids will!
Our mission is to provide premier service through fun and safe activities; leaving lasting memories for your children and family to return to Telluride, CO
Take a look at some of our other services to see why we should be your trusted choice for child care and babysitting during your Telluride vacation:
- We will babysit for children ages 2 months and up
- We have experienced babysitters who can care for special needs children
- All sitters are over 21 and are CPR and First Aid certified
- Our private babysitters come to you! You will not be troubled with transportation concerns
- Adults in the home? No problem…we will continue to charge for the amount of children staying in the home, while we are babysitting
- We do NOT care for sick children and reserve the right to end the service in the event a child becomes sick, while in our care
- We are a service industry and accept gratuity
- Through the Telluride Ski Resort, hire a private ski lesson with the owner, Lindsay Dickinson. She has her level 1 in skiing and children’s specialist. She is talented enough to work with age 2 years and up. Please call the Telluride Ski Resort directly at 970-728-7507 to book a private lesson with Lindsay Dickinson
- Telluride Sitters provides age-appropriate learning activities to maintain the continuum of development; we will not just put your child in front of a television unless that is what you request
- We can provide toy & baby gear equipment as well through our rental service, and will come to you and set it up if requested
- Call/Text us directly at 970-708-0170 or reserve online for convenience. Online reservations can take up to 1 week to book, so call if you’re concerned about time
- Reservations less than 48 hours in advance need to be called or texted in to us directly. During Peak vacation times in Telluride a Same Day Booking fee will be applied
- Please review our sitter bio pages and call for references
BABYSITTING CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellations with in 24 hours are assessed a $75.00 fee. Please book 48 hours in advance. Same day reservations may incur elevated pricing. Rates are subject to change at any time.
SICK CHILD POLICY: We do NOT care for sick children and reserve the right to end the service in the event a child becomes sick, while in our care.
About Telluride Sitters
Our Mission is to provide premier service through fun and safe activities; leaving lasting memories for your children and family to return to Telluride, CO.
Telluride Sitters was started by Lindsay Dickinson, a Colorado Licensed Child Care specialist who has a passion for child care. She started Telluride Sitters because she knew there weren’t enough trusted options for parents with children staying in Telluride, and wanted to help. Lindsay is CPR and First Aid certified, with a Director qualification for the state of Colorado. She is currently pursuing her Masters in Early Childhood Education. She has hired a professional sitting staff that can handle children of all ages and interests, with certifications that vary by sitter. And even with such a talented group, Lindsay still enjoys sitting when she can.
Each sitter is trained to provide a unique experience based on family and child needs, using their experience and knowledge of the area to create a care plan. To make sure we meet those needs, we always welcome feedback about our child care services. Whether you want to call us babysitters, au pairs, or nannies, we’re happy that you choose to call Telluride Sitters!In the winter, you can also book Lindsay for a private ski lesson on the Telluride Ski Resort Mountain! She has her level 1 for skiing as well as her Children’s Specialist. Lindsay, through Telluride Ski Resort, is able to work with children as young as 2 years and up, and a skill ability up to blue runs with bumps. Please call the Telluride Ski Resort directly: 970-728-7507 to book Lindsay Dickinson for your child’s lesson today!
Please e-mail any comments or questions about our sitters to Telluridesitters@gmail.com
- American Express