Details for NOTICE OF PIPELINE MAINTENANCE REPAIR NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT:
NOTICE OF PIPELINE MAINTENANCE REPAIR
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT: Rocky Mountain Natural Gas LLC, a subsidiary of Black Hills Energy, will be commencing maintenance repairs on their existing 6-inch natural gas pipeline. Work activities will include rock mitigation activities up-slope of the pipeline replacement area.
The work will be conducted along the portion of the Galloping Goose Trail (GGT) located on Lawson Hills Open Space Lands between the San Miguel River and the Lawson Hill PUD. Access to the work area will be via the GGT and the Lawson Hill parking lot off of San Miguel River Road.
Rock mitigation work is scheduled to commence September 2, 2019 with the pipeline replacement work starting immediately after.
Work activities will be conducted during the hours of
7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For safety reasons, the affected portion of the GGT will be closed to general public use for the duration of all work related activities, including nights and weekends.
Repair activities are anticipated to be completed on or before October 4, 2019.
Public comments and questions should be directed to:
Donald Green with Black Hills Energy at (970) 618-1521
- Telluride rescue personnel extract three hikers from backcountry
- Hastings Mesa road vacation, reroute denied
- Norwood ranked No. 5 in Colorado
- Boldly Went podcast live at Telluride Distillery Tuesday
- Telluride Town Council continues social consumption area talks
- Blues & Brews sends off summer
- Blues & Brews mixes music, libations in creating good times
- Meet the new Telluride Association of Realtors president
- Making sure the music isn’t silenced by poverty
- Rico closer to becoming member of SMART
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.